How to contact us
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how TBY readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, we’ll send you a copy of our Blogging Guidelines. Please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with email@example.com. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a downloadable
- Be 500 – 1500 words
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images.
- Include an author bio at the end (40-60 words). You can link to your blog and a free product of yours that you’ll like to offer to T.B.Y readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. A sample author bio is: Jane Doe is a life coach and blogs at yourblogaddress.com, a blog about being bold and fearless. Grab her free eBook, Blahdeblah.
If you’re interested in writing for us long term, please let us know.